OSS REST API Server provides a HTTP REST API server running on Niagara that enables many common web platforms, or REST API clients easy access to any point or history data available on a Niagara JACE or supervisor.
Easily integrate Niagara based data into existing REST API enabled visualisation and analytics frameworks so your BMS data can be viewed and processed by third-party systems alongside a wide range of alternative data sources.
- Ensures your Niagara data and platform is secure using industry standard OAuth2 authentication and HTTPS connections.
- Complete control over what points and histories are made available to the API.
- Utilises the native Niagara user database to allow separate applications with their own credentials access to different resources using the same API.
- Supports writing to Niagara points, with complete permissions control over what points may be read or written by each authorised application.
- Uses simple JSON data structures to return point and history data.
- Simple test API clients are provided to demonstrate how to interact with the API server.