Niagara Edge 10
Tridium’s Niagara Edge 10 is an IP-based field equipment controller powered by the Niagara Framework®. Niagara Edge 10 controllers drive applications such as zone temperature control, and the operation of fan coil units, single stage air handling units, water-source heat pumps and more.
Niagara Edge 10 controllers run the full Niagara Framework stack, with 10 points of on-board IO and IO-R-34 expansion capability. Niagara Edge 10 licensing supports three devices and 50 total points to harness the full power of Niagara at the edge.
- Niagara Edge 10 controllers can be daisy chained to continue network
connectivity and eliminate the need for separate wiring back to a switch.
- Connect Niagara Edge 10 controllers to your main building or IT network
and manage them directly with a Supervisor alongside of a JACE®.
- Use the secondary Ethernet port of the JACE 8000 to create a private
network of Niagara Edge 10 controllers.
Support mounting on EN50022 standard 7.5mm x 35mm DIN rail or panel mounting:
- NXP iMX6 SoloX2: 800MHz ARM Cortex-A9/M4
- 512 MB DDR SDRAM
- 2GB total eMMC flash storage with user space set at 1GB
- Powered from 24VAC/DC source
- 5 Universal input: Type 3 (10K) thermistors, 0-100K ohm, 0-10VDC, 0-20mA with external resistor, Dry Contact
- 2 Analog outputs: 0-10VDC, 4mA max output current
- 3 Digital outputs: Triac, 24VAC @.5 amp
- 2 10/100MB Ethernet ports capable of daisy chaining
- 1 RS-485 serial port
- Real-time clock
- Secure boot
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: