Want more information or alternatives to a product? Call us
Need help deciding which solution is right for you? Contact sales on 020 3744 9539
The Ultimate Niagara 4 UI
Phoenix Contact IB IL RS485 2702141
The Phoenix Contact IB IL RS 485 terminal is designed for use within an Inline station. The terminal is used to operate standard I/O devices with serial interfaces on a bus system.
Inline ECO terminals are approved for the temperature range from 0°C to +55°C. The electronics base and Inline connector are supplied as standard.
Compatability: ILC 2050 Controller
- One serial input and output channel in RS-485 format
- Data is transmitted in transparent mode
- Transmission speeds can be set up to 38400 Baud
- Number of data bits, stop bits and parity can be set
- Parameterization via process data
- Diagnostic and status indicator