The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller consists of a control, automation and connectivity server, power supply, and I/O extension modules.
This programmable Connected System Controller provides advanced functionality such as customizable control logic, Web-based design and visualization interface (ENVYSION embedded), logging, alarming, and scheduling.
The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller is typically used as:
A controller for medium/large sized Air Handling Units (AHU), central plant, lighting, power monitoring, and other applications.
Small building server and equipment controller with embedded ENVYSION. For example, it can be used to control and serve a boiler room.
Customize your ECLYPSE Connected System Controller, by selecting from:
- 2 power supplies
- 3 control, automation and connectivity servers
- 12 I/O modules – can be combined together for up to 20 modules and 320 points
- Module with additional RS-485 ports (for up to a total of 3) to enable the concurrent support and integration of BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU devices
- Proven high-performance and power efficient single core-processor, providing scalable speed (above 1GHZ) for accelerated reading and control of points, and enhanced trending capabilities
Enables BACnet MS/TP to IP routing and Modbus RTU integration
- Cost effectively connect meters, VFDs and other Modbus devices without additional gateways
- Route BACnet MS/TP devices to BACnet/IP