Distech Controls’ Open-to-Wireless™ Wireless Receiver enables controllers to receive input signals from wireless sensors and switches.
It enables controllers to receive input signals from a wide variety of wireless battery-less room sensors and switches and facilitates building retrofits, minimizing impact on building structure, saving on time and costs with re-wiring, fixing initial design errors, and expanding controller input count
Distech Controls’ Open-to-Wireless™ Wireless Receiver enables controllers to receive input signals from wireless sensors and switches. It is fully compatible with Distech Controls’ LonWorks® and BACnet® controllers, and uses the EnOcean protocol for communication.
The Wireless Receiver can be installed in multiple ways. For example, using double-face adhesive tape, the Wireless Receiver can be mounted on almost any type of surface and be within close proximity of the controller. If the controller is in a metal enclosure, the Wireless Receiver can be mounted on the enclosure’s exterior using a ½-inch NPT hub. The Wireless Receiver performs best when the antenna is elongated and away from metal objects or surfaces (more than 1” (2.5 cm) away from metal).
A 6.5 ft (2 m) long cord, provided with the Wireless Receiver, is used to connect it to the controller. In building retrofits, the Wireless Receiver allows system integrators to use wireless sensors and switches, thereby minimizing impact on building structure and preserving original architecture and materials. Wiring complexities are avoided and any initial design errors can be easily fixed. Because the Wireless Receiver can be directly connected to Open-to-Wireless ready controllers, their input counts can be easily expanded, making field upgrades simple and straightforward.
- Optimize sensor placement to get the most accurate reading and achieve improved temperature control and occupant comfort
- Easily relocate sensors and switches when room configurations or floor plans change
- Preserve architecture and materials, avoiding drilling and wall openings
- Avoid disturbances to tenants caused by noise and dust associated with extensive installation work
Flexible & Simple Installation
- Multiple mounting options, giving you flexibility during installation
- Powered directly by the controller, simplifying installation
- Cord with modular connectors included, making connection to the controller fast and straightforward
- Available in three models for communication on 902MHz, 868MHz, or 315MHz to suit your country or local area’s transmission spectrum standards.
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format:
REPUTABLE BRANDS ALL IN ONE PLACE
Our carefully selected product range is designed to offer you the most comprehensive integration solutions available on the market.