W0202 Wirelss IO
The module is built with a wireless extension of the RS485 bus, wherever the use of a network cable is impossible or unprofitable.
The use of two W0202 allows you to build the so-called wireless “bridge” for the RS485 bus by creating a remote wireless island (or several islands) for the subsequent devices that communicate using Modbus RTU / ASCII – eg. a series of modules MIX or MINI. Module in addition to the RS 485 port and is equipped with wireless 2xSI (input special) and2xDO (digital outputs) allowing the use of it as a lighting controller or I / O module Modbus RTU / ASCII.
W0202 is also equipped with a micro USB port which allows you to configure the device without external power source (the device is fed through the USB port). This solution provides an easy way, using 2 laptops, carry out tests coverage in the existing facility.
Implemented algorithm in the processor allows user to choose one of different modes:
- Modbus Bridge
- Modbus Bridge and I/O module (both DO work independent of the state of SI)
- Modbus Bridge and I/O module with built-in algorithms for light, cooling or heating control.
- Modbus Bridge and I/O module with present sensors support.
Inputs & Outputs
2 x Special Input
All inputs are equipped with special 12bitowe sensors that support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature inputs work with the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1: error of ± 0.1 ° C at 25 ° C
- Input voltage 0-10 V DC input resistance of 100 kohm, error of ± 0.1%, resolution 3 mV
- Current inputs 0-20 mA (499Ω external resistor)
- Inputs resistive 0-1000 kohm: resolution at 20 kohm 20 Ω
- Inputs potential-free (dry contact)
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz writing to the EEPROM
2 x Digital Outputs
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- 24 V AC/DC
- ARM Cortex-M3
- Dimensions: 17,5x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC / ABS)
- <Ontaż DIN (DIN EN 50022 standard)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Degree of protection: IP40 – for indoor installation
- RS485 half duplex
- 2xEthernet with built-in switch
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate 2400 to 115200 bps
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: