Training & Technical Customer Services Manager
One Sightsolutions are seeking an experienced & skilled individual to join the team as our Training & Technical Customer Services Manager. This position requires an excellent level of technical knowledge relevant to the Smart Buildings industry, as well as a proven track record of excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will in the first instance be responsible for delivering our customer facing training courses, currently delivered online, live via conference. Great emphasis will be placed on developing new and additional training material, as well as online video content for a wider public audience.
To aid the business in delivering excellent customer service, this position will maintain overall responsibility of the Technical Support department, with specific focus placed on mentoring the teams Technical Lead. This will include encouraging proactivity, implementing service improving processes & technology and also helping the team to engage with customers more effectively to enhance the overall level of service we pride ourselves on as a business.
The following skills & experience are a requirement for this position:
- Strong hands-on background in Smart Building Technology such as BMS, HVAC, Electronics, Energy Management, Controls etc.
- Good awareness and foundation skillset in IT & TCP/IP networking.
- Awareness and pro-active interest in new and emerging technologies such as MQTT/JSON/REST API’s/LoraWAN
- Excellent content delivery & presentation skills must be a calm and confident speaker.
- Strong computer literacy, all the usual Office apps, Windows OS.
- Experience working with customers and understanding their requirements to deliver an excellent level of service.
- Understanding support ticket logging, returns and issue tracking, taking ownership of these and working with colleagues to resolve however possible.
- Excellent team working ability, but strong individual drive and independent working skills.
This position forms part of a highly skills and flexible team. You will be working with leading level skillsets from various career paths, all coming together as part of a team to deliver industry leading Smart Building services. If you love working with technology and the opportunity to learn something new every day, then this is the position for you.
This is a management level role within the business, reporting directly to the Technical Director. This is a full-time position, located out of our offices in Yateley, UK.
Salary negotiable, based on experience.