One Sightsolutions are looking for a skilled Technical Services Trainer to join our UK based operations team, helping to deliver cutting edge training to our prestigious client base.
The role requires an experienced & skilled individual with a background in Technology coupled with the ability to demonstrate an excellent set of customer service & people management skills.
Training to be performed via a dedicated video conference / Remote Desktop solution potentially classroom based.
The ideal candidate will have experience / awareness of the following key technology areas:
• Wireless Sensor Technologies (LoraWAN, Enocean, Zigbee, Sigfox)
• Tridium Niagara 4 (Integration Framework)
• TCP/IP Networking
This is a technical training role, working on the leading edge of Building technology, therefore the successful candidate will need to be confident and meet the following requirements at a minimum:
• Be an N4 Certified Engineer
• Good industry experience
• Have a good foundation in general IT (quickly able to learn new/unfamiliar software).
• Understand to an extent, the typical ‘traditional’ systems that are installed into buildings (HVAC/Lighting/Lift Control/Security etc.)
• Have good organisational and communication skills
• Present short format masterclasses /workshop videos
• Lead the support team in producing video content for Onesight TV
The role will be based at our offices inHartley Wintney, Hampshire, UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to enable the business to better understand its customers, and to educate them about Onesight Solutions. This role will also provide the opportunity to learn & grow technically.
This is a full-time position, salary Circa 60k. A full UK driving license + transport is required.
For more about One Sightsolutions, see https://onesight.solutions
A full UK driving license and proof of eligibility to work in the UK (if required) is necessary for this role.