The IOM range of I/O modules are designed for use as local I/O within motor control cabinets or as remote I/O connected via RS485 Modbus. Typical applications include building automation control systems.
The MULTI I/O module provides a mixture of 4 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs, 6 universal inputs and 2 analogue outputs. The analogue outputs and 2 digital output channels have appropriate hand-auto override switches and setting potentiometers. Each output has a yellow LED and each digital input has a bi-colour LED which indicates the current status of the connected device.
The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other IOM modules and fitted onto standard TS35 DIN rail or fitted directly onto a backplate using screw fixings. The cascadable design allows power and 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring. Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi-colour LED indicates the communications status. The MULTI I/O module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to a JACE® controller.
- DIN rail or direct mounting
- 24v ac or dc power operation
- 4 digital inputs 24v ac or dc
- 6 digital output relays with 8A contacts
- 6 universal inputs 0-10v / 0(4)-20ma / RTD / 24v dc
- 2 analogue outputs 0 to 10v dc
- RS485 2-wire Modbus open communications
- Easy address setting using rotary switches
- Bi-colour LED for module status information
- Monitored Hand-Auto override switches and setting potentiometer on each analogue output
- Analogue output channel overload monitor
- Configurable bi-colour LED DI status indication
- Pulse counting up to 20Hz, saved on power failure
- Yellow LED DO status indication
- Scaled temperature values
- Sensor wire-break detection
- Presettable cable resistance offset