The IOM range of I/O modules are designed for use as local I/O within motor control cabinets or as remote I/O connected via RS485 Modbus. Typical applications include building automation control systems.
The 8AI module provides 8 independent analogue input channels which can be used with a wide variety of voltage, current and resistive temperature detector (RTD) devices. The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other IOM modules and fitted onto standard TS35 DIN rail or fitted directly onto a backplate using screw fixings. The cascadable design allows power and 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring. Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi-colour LED indicates the communications status. The 8AI module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to a JACE® controller.
▪ DIN rail or direct mounting
▪ 24v ac or dc power operation
▪ 8 analogue inputs 0 to 10v / 0(4) to 20ma / RTD
▪ RS485 2-wire Modbus open communications
▪ Easy address setting using rotary switches
▪ Bi-colour LED for module status information
▪ Scaled temperature values
▪ Sensor wire-break detection
▪ Presettable cable resistance offset