The IOM range of I/O modules are designed for use as local I/O within motor control cabinets or as remote I/O connected via RS485 Modbus. Typical applications include building automation control systems. The arrangement of wiring terminals and the mixture of triac and analogue outputs make this module ideally suited for connection to 24vac thermic terminal valve actuators and 0-10vdc modulating valve actuators in room and zone control applications.
The 4DOt-2AO module provides 4 independent 24vac/0.5A rated triac output channels each with a green LED to indicate the current status of the connected device. The module also has 2 analogue output channels. Each analogue output has a yellow LED.
The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other IOM modules and fitted onto standard TS35 DIN rail or fitted directly onto a backplate using screw fixings. The cascadable design allows power and 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring.Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi-colour LED indicates the communications status. The 4DOt-2AO module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to a JACE® controller.
▪ DIN rail or direct mounting
▪ 24v ac or dc power operation
▪ 4 digital triac outputs with 0.5A rating
▪ 2 analogue outputs 0 to 10v dc
▪ RS485 2-wire Modbus open communications
▪ Easy address setting using rotary switches
▪ Bi-colour LED for module status information
▪ Short circuit protection on all outputs
▪ Green LED digital output status indication
▪ Yellow LED analogue output indication
▪ Configurable output condition on comms failure
▪ Configurable baud rate setting