The IOM range of I/O modules are designed for use as local I/O within motor control cabinets or as remote I/Oconnected via RS485 Modbus. Typical applications include building automation control systems.
The 4AOH-3DO module provides 4 independent analogue output channels with hand-auto override switches and setting potentiometers. Each analogue output has a yellow LED. The module also provides 3 independent 250vac/8A rated digital relay output channels each with change over contact configuration. The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other IOM modules and fitted onto standard TS35 DIN rail or fitted directly onto a backplate using screw fixings.
The cascadable design allows power and 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring.Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi-colour LED indicates the communications status. The 4AOH-3DO module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to a JACE® controller.
▪ DIN rail or direct mounting
▪ 24v ac or dc power operation
▪ 4 analogue outputs 0v to 10v dc
▪ Monitored Hand-Auto override switches and setting potentiometer on each analogue output
▪ 3 digital outputs with change over contacts
▪ RS485 2-wire Modbus open communications
▪ Easy address setting using rotary switches
▪ Bi-colour LED for module status information
▪ Yellow LED analogue output indication
▪ Analogue output channel overload monitor
▪ Configurable output condition on comms failure