The IOM range of I/O modules are designed for use as local I/O within motor control cabinets or as remote I/O connected via RS485 Modbus. Typical applications include building automation control systems.
The IOM 10DI module supports 10 independent digital inputs with input voltages up to 24v ac or dc. The module also provides a voltage source that can be used for applications using ‘volt-free’ contacts. Each digital input has a pulse counting capability for use in metering applications. Each input channel has a configurable bi-colour LED to indicate the current status of the connected device.The IP20 rated module may be plugged together with other IOM modules and fitted onto standard TS35 DIN rail or fitted directly onto a backplate using screw fixings.
The cascadable design allows power and 2-wire RS485 Modbus communications to connect through without any extra wiring. Modbus address setting is by rotary switches which are easily accessible underneath the top cover. A bi-colour LED indicates the communications status. The 10DI module has one 2-wire RS485 port supporting a Modbus communications network connection to a JACE® controller.
▪ DIN rail or direct mounting
▪ 24v ac or dc power operation
▪ 10 digital inputs 24v ac or dc
▪ Voltage source for inputs available
▪ Pulse counting up to 20Hz, saved on power failure
▪ RS485 2-wire Modbus open communications
▪ Easy address setting using rotary switches
▪ Bi-colour LED for module status information
▪ Configurable bi-colour LED input status indication
▪ Configurable input channel ‘sense’