IB IL RS 485 ECO
The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
Part number: 2702141
The terminal is used to operate standard I/O devices with serial interfaces on a bus system. Inline ECO terminals are approved for the temperature range from 0°C to +55°C. The electronics base and Inline connector are supplied as standard.
- One serial input and output channel in RS-485 format
- Data is transmitted in transparent mode
- Transmission speeds can be set up to 38400 Baud
- Number of data bits, stop bits and parity can be set
- Parameterization via process data
The datasheet for this product is available to download here in PDF format:
REPUTABLE BRANDS ALL IN ONE PLACE
Our carefully selected product range is designed to offer you the most comprehensive integration solutions available on the market.