IL MOD BK DI8 DO4-PAC
The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
Part number: 2878696
The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for usewithin a Modbus RTU/ASCII network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system. Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler. The bus coupler supports a maximum of 8 PCP devices.
Modbus connection via 9-pos. D-SUB socket
– Electrical isolation between Modbus interface and logic
– 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
– Data transmission speed in Modbus of 1.2 kbps to
115.2 kbps (configurable)
– Rotary coding switches for setting the Modbus address
and for configuration
– Supported Modbus addresses from 1 to 99
– Automatic detection of the transmission speed in the
local bus (500 kbps or 2 Mbps)
– Shipbuilding and UL approvals
The datasheet for this product is available to download here in PDF format: