IL ETH BK DI8 DO4 2TX-PAC
The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
Part number: 2703981
The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for use within a Modbus/TCP (UDP) network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system. Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler. The bus coupler supports a maximum of 16 PCP devices.
– 2 Ethernet ports (with integrated switch)
– Auto negotiation
– Transmission speed of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps
– Automatic detection of the transmission speed in the
local bus (500 kbps or 2 Mbps)
– Eight digital inputs, four digital outputs (on-board)
– Data exchange via OPC server supported
– Software interfaces for access via TCP/IP: Device
Driver Interface (DDI) and High-Level Language
Fieldbus Interface (HFI)
– Web-based management
The datasheet for this product is available to download here in PDF format: