The module has 8xDI (digital inputs). DI can also be used as high-speed counter pulses up to 100 Hz writing to the EEPROM. The module is equipped with two of the most popular communication protocols: Modbus ASCII / RTU and BACnet MSTP , the choice of which is done using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is done via rotary switches, which simplifies and speeds up the boot process.
The built-in mini USB interface for initial configuration of the device without power.
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
8 x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Inputs potential-free (dry contact)
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz writing to the EEPROM
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
- ARM Cortex-M3
- 24 C AC/DC
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: