The module has 4xUI (Universal Inputs) and 4xDO (Digital Outputs). UI can work in 5 different modes: temperature, voltage, current, resistance, dry contact. DO are relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 3 A.
The modules are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
Addressing the modules is done via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
Built-in 3 light control modes
All digital inputs work as fast counters up to 100 Hz
Universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which increase the accuracy of measurement
Wide range of supported temperature sensors (NTC, PT1000 etc.)
Automatic detection of the signal type in the case of universal inputs
Digital outputs 230 V AC max. 3 A or 8 A allow direct control without additional relays
LEDs indicate the status of inputs and outputs
Supports open standards: BACnet or ModBus
Built in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to RS485
- Small dimension
- Manual override switches
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
4 x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory
4 x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
- ARM Cortex-M3
- 24 C AC/DC
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: