Netvox R711 Sensor
The wireless sensor sends the alert messages to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
- LoRaWAN Class A Compatible
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Long lasting battery life of up to 5 years
- Requires 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline battery
- Reports battery voltage, indoor air temperature and humidity
- Easy set up and installation
- Data is encrypted and secure
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
LoRaWAN indoor temperature and humidity sensors are the ideal solution for monitoring inside properties whether occupied or vacant. These discreet, lightweight sensors take up very little space and are easily installed without the need for a specialist engineer, allowing both a cost effective and time sensitive deployment. Perfect for smart building projects and pilot schemes.