The device is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol, and integrates a chip module that conforms to the LoRaWAN wireless protocol, and joins the gateway to display the collected data in the gateway.
The device is powered by 2 x ER14505 lithium batteries and receives AC current through a current transformer. This device adopts open-loop current transformer, which can be easily connected to the device to be tested. The A phase line, the B phase line and the C phase line of the three-phase electric power are respectively connected to the corresponding current transformers.
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.