The module iSMA-B-8I has 8xDI (Digital Inputs). DI can work as dry contact or fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
8x Digital Inputs (8DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: