The module iSMA-B-4O-H-IP has 4xDO (Digital Outputs). DO are NC/NO relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 8 A.
The modules are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485. Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NC/NO) max. 8 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- 24 V AC/DC
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation