The module iSMA-B-4I4O-H-IP has 4xDI (Digital Inputs) and 4xDO (Digital Outputs). DI can work as dry contact or fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory. DO are relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 3 A.
4I4O-H-IP module has got build in 3 light control modes which allow to use the module as light application controller.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP, which are selected using DIP switches. Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485. Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
4x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory
4xDigital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: