EnOcean Solar Ceiling Multi Sensor
This versatile, energy harvesting and wireless ceiling sensor detects movement as well as ambient brightness (plus optional temperature sensor). Functions include 360° occupancy detection and integrated light sensor 0-510 Lux. Integrated solar energy storage ensures maintenance-free operation.
This product is directly commissioned from Niagara using the cns-enocean Connectivity Kit.
- Light and Motion
- EnOcean (IEC 14543-3-10)
- airConfig ready
- solar cell, internal super cap, maintenance-free, optional: backup battery LS14250 (3,6 V)
Measuring Range Light
- 0..510 Lux (standard), 0..1000 Lux (10 Bit), 0..1020 Lux, configured via airConfig
- occupancy (30, 60 sec., 10, 15 min.), light (10, 20, 30, 60 sec.), configured via airConfig
- Ø=5 m at a sensor height of approx. 2,8 m, 102° x 92°
- IP50 according to EN 60529
- 0..+50 °C, max. 85% rH non-condensing
- screw mounted onto flat surface
- 868 MHz
- PC, Pure white