ECLYPSE Connected System Controller
The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller is a modular and scalable platform that is used to control a wide range of HVAC applications. It supports multi-protocol communications including BACnet/IP and is a listed BACnet Building Controller (B-BC).
The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller consists of a control, automation and connectivity server, power supply, and I/O extension modules.
This programmable Connected System Controller provides advanced functionality such as customizable control logic, Web-based design and visualization interface (ENVYSION embedded), logging, alarming, and scheduling.
The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller is typically used as:
A controller for medium/large sized Air Handling Units (AHU), central plant, lighting, power monitoring, and other applications.
Small building server and equipment controller with embedded ENVYSION. For example, it can be used to control and serve a boiler room.
Customize your ECLYPSE Connected System Controller, by selecting from:
- 2 power supplies
- 3 control, automation and connectivity servers
- 12 I/O modules – can be combined together for up to 20 modules and 320 points
- Module with additional RS-485 ports (for up to a total of 3) to enable the concurrent support and integration of BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU devices
- Proven high-performance and power efficient single core-processor, providing scalable speed (above 1GHZ) for accelerated reading and control of points, and enhanced trending capabilities
Enables BACnet MS/TP to IP routing and Modbus RTU integration
- Cost effectively connect meters, VFDs and other Modbus devices without additional gateways
- Route BACnet MS/TP devices to BACnet/IP
Supports Smart Room Control solution
- Supports Smart Room Control solution, for a unified, end-to-end solution for the control of HVAC, lighting, and shades/sunblind
Embedded with ENVYSION
- Available with embedded ENVYSION, web-based graphic design and visualization interface, for hosting of system-based graphics, and visualization of schedules, alarms, and trend logs directly from the controller
- “Direct connection” to EC-gfxProgram, graphical programming interface, and mobile apps
- Auto-addressing eliminates the need to manually assign an address to each I/O module reducing installation and configuration time
Plug and Play
- All modules are plug & play devices, equipped with HD-15 connectors transmitting power and communications, for fast and easy asssembly
- Daisy-chain up to 12 Allure™ series communicating sensors via the dedicated subnet port
Daisy Chain Wired IP
- In daisy-chain wired IP, supports STP loop-free topology configuration
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format:
REPUTABLE BRANDS ALL IN ONE PLACE
Our carefully selected product range is designed to offer you the most comprehensive integration solutions available on the market.