The EasyIO-FS-32 is a high performance server class controller with a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor, 512 MB RAM and 8GB flash memory. Its software capabilities are very powerful with HTML5 graphics and multifunctional adapter widgets.
The built-in VPN client and server makes your connectivity safe and unique for BMS controllers. And of course, the EasyIO-FS-32 has and can do everything you expect from an EasyIO controller: it’s freely and live programmable via CPT Tools, it supports protocols and services such as BACnet, Modbus, Sox, Haystack and TCOM and it has a built-in HLTM5 web server.
- Power – 2 processors, main processor increased to 1.2 Ghz Quad Core
- Memory/Storage – 8GB EMMC on board and massive history storage
- Supports BACnet, TCom, Modbus, Haystack and web services
- Built-in VPN client and server
- Programmable gain amplifiers for all UI channels for higher precision at lower range.
- Nginx Web Server Engine with latest features
Power Supply : 24V AC +/- 5% or 24V DC +20%/-15%
Consumption : 18VA
Current Rating : 750mA at 24VAC/VDC
Operating temp : 0 to 65 °C (32 to 150 °F)
Storage temp : -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 150 °F)
Operating humidity : 10% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
Dimensions : 233 x 124 x 44 mm (9,2 x 4,9 x 1,7 inch)
Material : UL approved plastic
Weight : 800g
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: