With Internet connectivity and Web serving capability, the EC-BOS-8 controller provides integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, and network management.
It allows integration of various field buses and communication protocols. The EC-BOS-8 controller operates with EC-Net 4 web-based building management platform.
- 2GB user storage can carry the load of EC-Net 4 and more user data
- 1000MHz processor with secure boot feature offers fast performance and authentication of data storage prior to station startup
- USB port offers support for station backup and restore
- Two on-board isolated RS-485 ports for connecting BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU devices.
- Expandable with up to 4 modules for additional communication ports including LONWORKS®, RS-232 and RS-485 networks
- Users can easily check system status by glancing at the front panel LEDs to diagnose network issues
- No need for an additional voltage transformer since EC-BOS-8 is powered directly by global standard 24VAC/DC power supply.
- On-board native support of Wi-Fi (Access Point or Client) in addition to the two standard 10/100Mb Ethernet ports for IP-based communication
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: