AAC20-LCD-D controller is an advanced device to control building automation and HVAC systems. The AAC20-LCD-D provides 8xUI, 4xDI, 4/6xAO and 4xDO. Use of SVM (Sedona Virtual Machine) allows for quick and easy programming in real time-anytime from anywhere.
The built in RS485 can be use to expand number of I/O by connecting any MINI or MIX series I/O modules. In addition, to increase the versatility of the controller it supports many open communications protocols like: BACnet, Modbus, SOX, 1-wire or oBIX (optional).
The controller provides DALI interface which allows users to integrate and manage up to 64 DALI devices. To increase versatility, the controller has built in DALI power supply – 130 mA.
The large, fully programmable LCD display can be use as a simple user interface to allows local operation of system.
“Out of the box” the controller has a built in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485 without programming it.
Inputs & Outputs
8x universal inputs
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors:
10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12bit and 1 mV @ 16bit
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor 499Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution for 20 kΩ load 20 Ω @ 12bit and 1 Ω @ 16bit
- Dry contact input
4x digital inputs
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory
4/6 analogue outputs
All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides 10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10 V DC maximum load up to 20 mA (AO6- 5 mA)
- PWM: 0,01 Hz, 0,1 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz
AO5 and AO6 can only be use if 1-wire port is not in use, please notice for AO6 maximum current load is up to 5 mA
4x digital outputs
The relay outputs (NO) max. 3A, 230 V AC / 30 V DC
- ARM Cortex-M4 204MHz
- ARM Cortex-M0 204MHz
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 2xEthernet with built in switch
- 1-Wire Interface
- M-bus Interface: up to 20 devices (options)
- Micro SD card slot
- USB Host Interface
- Protocols: Modbus, BACnet, SOX, 1-wire, oBIX (optional)
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimensions: 106x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC / ABS)
- Mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 standard)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Degree of protection: IP40 – for indoor installation
The datasheet for this product can be downloaded here in PDF format: