Gateway Modbus USB
The USB ZigBee ZC-GW-USB-EM – Modbus Gateway is part of the range of 4-noks ZigBee devices. The purpose for which it was created is to interface a Personal Computer with the network of 4-noks ZigBee devices through the USB port and a standard protocol widely used such the Modbus/RTU.
The employment of the Modbus protocol grants an immediate use of many commercial Scada for PC.
The device is powered directly from the USB port.
- EM2420 Ember Chip
- Compatible IEEE 802.15.4
- EmberZnet Stack 3.5.x (ZigBee PRO)
- Frequency: 2405 MHz ÷ 2480 MHz
- Modulation: DSSS
- Nominal power transmission: 1mW (0 dBm)
- Receiver sensitive: -92 dBm
- External antenna gain: 5,5 dB
- Outdoor/indoor range: 100m/30m
- +5 Vcc from USB; 50mA
- USB 2.0
- Operating temperature: -10 ÷ +60°C; <80% U.R. non condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 ÷ +70°C; <80% U.R. non condensing
- Degree of protection: IP 50
Compliant with 2006/95/EEC, 89/336/EEC, 99/5/EEC directives, Product law applied
- ETSI EN 300 328: Radio Compatibility for digital wide band transmissions
- ETSI EN 301 489: Radio Compatibility
- EN 61000-6-2: Electromagnetic Compatibility – Emissions
- EN 61000-6-3: Electromagnetic Compatibility – Immunity
- EN 60950-1: Electric Security